PROFLEX™ MS-225 Moisture Vapor Reducer is a polymer based, solvent free product with multiple uses. MS-225 will reduce vapor emission levels on concrete slabs from 9lbs or 85% RH down to acceptable levels. MS-225 can also be used on concrete slabs with moisture levels up to 12lbs or 90% RH when used in a two-coat application. MS-225 also encapsulates old adhesive residue, (including cut-back asphalt adhesive residue), can seal dusty substrates, reduce porosity of gypsum and is alkali resistant.
MS-225 was developed for use on “Green” concrete slabs in fast track construction, and can be applied to concrete slabs that are not fully cured (28 days)* MS-225 may also be used as a primer for PROFLEX elastomeric membranes where moisture levels occur between 6 lbs to 12 lbs.
- Reduces Moisture Vapor transmission up to 12 lbs or 90% Rh
- May be used as a Primer for PROFLEX elastomeric membranes in place of the PR-Series Primers where slabs exceed 5#/1000sqft.-24 hours vapor transmission.
- Seals Dusty Substrates, Reduces porosity of Gypsum, Alkali resistant
- Ideal for Fast-Track projects for concrete slabs not at full cure time (28 days)
- Concrete (Poured,Prestressed, Precast)
- Concrete Backerboards
- Cured (Mortar Beds, Self Leveling Compounds, Gypcrete)
- Wood (Exterior Grade Plywood, Hardwood, Tongue and Groove, OSB)
- 1 Gallon (3.87l) Container, 4 Containers/ Carton
- 4 Gallon (15.48l) Container, 48 Containers/ Pallet
- For surfaces requiring up to 9#/1000sqft. or 85% rH 300sq.ft per gallon in a single coat application
- For surfaces requiring up to 12#/1000sqft. or 90% rH 225sq.ft per gallon in a two coat application
*Note Coverage will vary depending on porosity of substrate and application type.