PROFLEX™ PWA-160™ is a superior one component moisture curing urethane adhesive. PROFLEX PWA-160 possesses high strength bond properties with superior elasticity allowing a good wet / green grab, a superior non-slump capability, and excellent shrink resistance allowing consistent contact between the wood flooring and substrate.
PROFLEX PWA-160 is suitable for installing finish wood surfaces including finger block parquet, 3 ply and 5 ply engineered plank < 1/2” thick and < 5” wide. PROFLEX PWA-160 is NOT recommended for engineered wood exceeding the 1/2” thick 5”wide size or solid wood flooring.
- Easy application
- Low solvent VOC formula
- Superior Non slip capability
- Strong Wet/Green Capability
- Minimal Shrinkage and non slump for superior contact
- Proflex Elastomeric Membranes
- Proflex RCU Sound Control Underlayments
- Backer Boards
COVERAGES, RECOMMENDED TROWEL SIZES and PACKAGING:
- Engineered Plank or Prefinished Parquet less than 1/2″ thick and less than 5.0″ wide – Trowel Size 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ notch
- Coverage = 45-55 sq.ft. per gallon
- Prefinished Parquet up to 3/8″ thick – Trowel Size 1/8″ x 1/8″ x 1/8″ square notch
- Coverage = 70-80 sq.ft. per gallon
Material Safety Data Sheet n/a
Warranty based on the system of materials used to install finish flooring products.Please refer to our full warranty information for specific terms and conditions.