A water based penetrating sealer designed for the protection of all porous surfaces including grout, tile, natural stone, quartz, engineered stone, terrazzo, concrete, quarry tile, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, brick & masonry surfaces. Ideal for both interior and exterior applications and is nonflammable and V.O.C. compliant.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Water Based
- Non Flammable
- Resistant to Moisture
- Low VOC
- Natural Look Finish
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR Impervious surfaces, glass, metal, glazed ceramic tile, wood, or fabric. Not for use below water line. Not for use as an oil repellant.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
SAMPLE TESTING: Due to variations between substrates, sample testing is recommended to assure maximum performance
and suitability for intended use. Minimal shading may occur. User must determine the suitability of the product for its intended
IMPORTANT: Read entire label, Product Data Sheet, and MSDS before using product. Use directly from container. Do NOT
– under any circumstance – thin or dilute. Protect exposed surfaces including wood, carpet, metal & landscaping. Use
Proflex cleaning products to assure surface is clean and prepared for application and ongoing care and maintenance.
DIRECTIONS: SHAKE CONTAINER BEFORE USE.
1) Apply Penetrating Sealer evenly to surface until damp using a clean white cotton towel, paint roller or paint brush.
2) Leave on surface for 3 – 5 minutes for maximum penetration before removing all excess product with a clean white towel
before it dries. Any excess product “residue” that may dry on the surface can be removed by applying water and buffing with
a soft nylon pad. A second application may be necessary for some surfaces. Allow 24 – 72 hours to fully cure.
GROUT RELEASE: Penetrating Sealer can be used as a grout release for new installations. Follow steps 1 – 2, being careful
not to saturate open grout joints and allow at least 6 – 12 hours before grouting.
PACKAGING, SUITABLE SURFACES, COVERAGES:
- 1 gallon / 1 quart containers
- COVERAGE (500- 3000 sq.ft.-per 1 gallon of product )
- Natural Stone
- Engineered Stone
- Quarry Tile
- Ceramic / Porcelain Tile
- Brick and Masonry Surfaces
WARRANTY: Due to the nature of product use, PROFLEX will only warrant the product to be free from manufacturing defects for only the purchase price of the product. No warranties or liability will be assumed for damages of any kind. The suitability of the product for an application is solely up to the user.