PROFLEX™ POROUS SEALER is specially formulated to penetrate extremely dense and porous surfaces. Premium protection from oil and water based stains. Formulated to leave a natural finish, dries clear and non yellowing. Ideal for use in high traffic areas, or where surfaces are exposed to oil, dirt, water, or environmental damage.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Superior Protection from Oil and Water based stains
- Penetrates most tile and stone surfaces
- Oil and Water Repellant
- Leaves a natural looking finish
- Will not gloss or enhance surface
- For interior and exterior use
- Controls Efflorescence
- Preparation: Clean area with PROFLEX TILE & GROUT CLEANER and dry area prior to application. Due to variations between surfaces, PROFLEX recommends doing sample applications prior to full installation. Some shading of surface may occur. It is the responsibility of the user to determine the suitability of the product for its intended use.
- Application: DO NOT DILUTE OR THIN PRODUCT FOR ANY REASON. Apply PROFLEX POROUS SEALER evenly to sur-face using a clean towel, paint roller or brush. Allow 3-5 minutes for product to work into surface. Wipe up excess prod-uct with a clean towel. Process should be repeated 2 hours after first application, and for best results, a third application is recommended. Allow 24-72 hours after final application to fully cure. If excess amount has dried and formed a residue, it may be removed by re-applying product and immediately wiping off while surface is wet.
PACKAGING, SUITABLE SURFACES, COVERAGES:
- 1 gallon / 1 quart / 1 pint containers
Approximate Coverages per 32oz Grout 200-400 Polished Granite and Marble 700-900 Concrete, Brick, Masonry, Slate 250-400 Tile (Quarry, Ceramic, Porcelain) 500-1000 Travertine 400-1000
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR Impervious surfaces, glass, metal, glazed ceramic tile, wood, or fabric. Not for use below water line. Not for use as an oil repellant.
WARRANTY: Due to the nature of product use, PROFLEX will only warrant the product to be free from manufacturing defects, to the purchase price of the product. No warranties or liability will be assumed for damages of any kind. The suitability of the product for an application is solely up to the user.