PROFLEX™ Pro Paper is a light to medium duty floor covering product. Installs quickly and easily to protect a variety of surfaces from foot traffic, dirt, dust, light debris, and moisture. Non staining to finished flooring surfaces. Breathable product that does not restrict the curing of mortars and/or adhesives. Product is made from 100 percent recycled materials, and is eligible to be used towards LEED building certifications.
- 100 % recycled product. Can be submitted for LEED projects
- Installs quickly and lays flat to finish surface.
- Provides temporary protection of flooring surfaces from, dirt, debris, and moisture
- Material is vapor permeable, allowing proper curing of mortars and adhesives.
- Non-staining to finish surfaces.
- Made in the USA.
- Finished Flooring
- 36″ x 144′ roll
- 432 sq.ft.
Data Sheet n/a
Installation Guidelines n/a
Material Safety Data Sheet n/a
Warranty based on the system of materials used to install finish flooring products.Please refer to our full warranty information for specific terms and conditions.