PROFLEX™ PRO-SHIELD offers surface protection from physical damage, moisture, or other in construction related hazards. PRO-SHIELD is made from 100% recycled materials from both post industrial and post-consumer products, and are eligible to be used to contribute to LEED certification. And of course, all of our PRO-SHIELD is proudly made in the USA.
- 100 % recycled product. Can be submitted for LEED projects
- Installs quickly and lays flat to finish surface.
- Provides temporary protection of flooring surfaces from, dirt, debris, and moisture
- Material is vapor permeable, allowing proper curing of mortars and adhesives.
- Non-staining to finish surfaces.
- Heavy-duty, water resistant temporary floor protection.
- Made in the USA.
- Finished Flooring
- 40 mil x 37” x 100′
Roll weight 48 lbs
Material Safety Data Sheet n/a. A MSDS is not required because PRO-SHIELD falls within the exemptions for a “manufactured article” and “wood products.”
Warranty based on the system of materials used to install finish flooring products. Please refer to our full warranty information for specific terms and conditions.