Pro Stick 22 is a unsanded thinset mortar used to set non-absorptive (vitreous or semi-vitreous) tiles for interior or exterior use. When mixed with water it provides a suitable bond coat to adhere tile to plaster, concrete, and masonry surfaces. For added performance, Proflex Liquid Latex Additive may be mixed with dry set mortar. With the addition of, Liquid Latex Additive, Pro Stick 22 may be applied over exterior grade plywood and Proflex membranes.
- Ready to use formula
- Extended working time
- ANSI A118.1,A108.5 Specification
- Backer Boards
- Plumb and True Masonry Walls
- Cured and Finished Concrete Floors
- Gypsum Wallboard (dry areas only)
- 20 lb bag
- 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ square notch trowel 40 sq.ft.
- 1/4 x 3/8″ x 1/4″ maximum recommended trowel size
Material Safety Data Sheet n/a
Warranty based on the system of materials used to install finish flooring products.Please refer to our full warranty information for specific terms and conditions.