PROFLEX™ PRO-STICK 42R (ANSI 118.11) is a rapid set thin set mortar is formulated to be a fast setting mortar with superior performance and workability characteristics. PRO-STICK 42R When mixed, has an initial setting time of 1 hour. Specially developed for the professional tile installer. For commercial and residential use.
For installation of: Ceramic tile, Pavers, Quarry tile, Porcelain tile, Clay bodied tile, High bottom lugged tile, Marble, Granite, Mosaic, large format tiles, Vertical tile installations up to 5 lbs per sq.ft For installation over: Tile backerboard, Plumb and true masonry, Properly cured and finished concrete, Gypsum plaster, gypsum block or gypsum board (dry areas – walls only,) Cured portland cement mortar, exterior grade plywood, plastic laminates, masonry surfaces.
- Ready to mix product without the need for additives
- High strength for a variety of bonding applications
- 1 hour initial set
- 2-4 hour foot traffic
- ANSI A118.4, A118.11 compliant
- Backer Boards
- Plumb and True Masonry
- Cured and Finished Concrete
- Gypsum Wallboard (dry areas only)
- Cured Portland Cement
- Exterior Grade Plywood
- Plastic Laminate
- Masonry Surfaces
- Proflex Membranes and Underlayments (see warranty’s)
- 25 lb Bag
- 1/2″ x 1/2″ x 1/2″ square notch trowel 20-25 sq.ft.
- 1/4″ x 3/8″ x 1/4″ square notch trowel 35-40 sq.ft.
Warranty based on the system of materials used to install finish flooring products.
Please refer to our full warranty information for specific terms and conditions.